Re: [VHFcontesting] NW5E

To: Joe Barnes <n4jbk@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] NW5E
From: J Dyer <jdyer@txol.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 18:21:40 -0500
Gary  unfortunately was right in the mouth of the dragon. Towers,
antennas, etc. turned into scrap. He received some damage to the home
and other buildings but Gary and his family were uninjured. He will
soon be back with more aluminum and bigger towers.

Gary and several of us chatted on Tim's 6 meter site that night as the
storm approached. Eventually we realized that he was no longer
responding. That became a long night for a lot of us.

John
AE5B