Re: [VHFcontesting] Re: VHFcontesting] AM6154 Surplus amps found..

To: "Ray J" <ray@w9ray.org>, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Re: VHFcontesting] AM6154 Surplus amps found..
From: David Vondrasek <n5ito@davidv.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:31:59 -0500
At 04:57 PM 9/24/2004 -0500, Ray J wrote:
>All kinds of these just sold on ebay for $150..  most still in the Faa
>packing
>
>EBAY vultures???  whos charging $200-$500

If by all kinds you mean 4, then yes. I have seen what he sold *first hand*
and only ONE was in original packaging (I bought it). The rest were not or
are now. The others do not have cables and no packing and were not complete.
I bought every AM-6154 he had left. He has 25 to start with.  Belive me, I
didn't
pay  $150 for the ones I have that are complete and sealed.  In fact his
current
one is listed at $163.00 with a day or so left and it isn't in a box and
has no cables.
The one he has pictured in auction is not what is being shipped. He used
the same
picture for each post.. He stopped using the BIN option after the rest used
it within
24 hours of posting.

Current prices from Fair Radio right now for the used parts that are left
they have in stock
will cost you over $325 and you do not get a complete unit.

And by vultures, I meant it's fun to watch ebayers dive in a pick at an
item with
bids and get in a bidding wars.