RE: [VHFcontesting] Switching Power SupplieAlinco DM-330MVTs(opinions)

To: "'Rusty Boling'" <ae4bk@yahoo.com>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [VHFcontesting] Switching Power SupplieAlinco DM-330MVTs(opinions)
From: "W4CX" <w4cx@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 12:06:05 -0400
Rusty...You can't lose with the Alinco DM-330MVT.  I've had one for two
years now running a IC-271A and an amp.  32 Amps, lots of connectors, no
detectable hash and a way to "tune" it away from working freqs if
needed.  Plus it's compact and good looking.  Check the eham reviews.  I
love mine.  Darrell W4CX