[VHFcontesting] W3DOG FM28 Sprint totals

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W3DOG FM28 Sprint totals
From: Al Waller K3TKJ <k3tkj@qsl.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:13:19 -0400
Operated 6M Sprint with Nephew Adam, KB3LEF (15yo) newly licensed. He operated the majority of the contest I filled in during breaks. I think I have created another VHF contester as he had a great time and is still talking about the band opening in the middle of the contest. Hope he does not think it will always be like this.

106/39 with best DX K9MU in EM44

73, Al

"It is not the class of license the Amateur holds, but the class of the Amateur that holds the license."