Re: [VHFcontesting] The roving thing...

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] The roving thing...
From: John Kiesel <yamaha_xs_johnny@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:01:07 -0700 (PDT)
--- David Erickson <erickson+vhf@mddsg.com> wrote:

> If the Grid Circlers
> want to go out and do their thing then more power to
> them.

I agree. Though I've never been involved with such
practices. I am usually fixed or portable.
 I could be wrong, but when a rover hits a new grid,
he usually works most of the guys that can hear him.
It makes no sense not to work everyone thats calling
them! From what I've seen they usually work most
everyone within 5 minutes anyway.
 As far as the enormous scores for grid circlers, Who
should care but them! They know who their competition
is.

Johnny
KE7V