[VHFcontesting] FS: N Connectors

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: N Connectors
From: Ed Steeble <esteeble@sc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 20:06:44 -0500
N connectors for Sale ? I have moved and they are now excess.

10 new Amphenol RFX male N connectors ? never used, in unopened packages.

5 new, male N connectors, unknown manufacture. They look like UG-21B/U or the
UG-21B/9913 on The RF Connection web page. Never used.

12 used male N connectors with new, replacement center pins but the rubber gaskets
need replacing, otherwise in excellent conditions. They look like UG-21B/U or the
UG-21B/9913 on The RF Connection web page.

7 N bulkhead connectors, double female, used but in good/excellent conditions. They look similar to UG-30/IMP on The RF Connection web page.

Asking $90 for the entire lot and I will pay shipping charges in the lower 48 states via UPS. I prefer to sell them as one lot. Otherwise include shipping from 29483 in your offer. I can ship via either UPS or US Postal Service.

Payment in USA funds by Postal Money Offer or cashier check.

Thanks for reading,
Ed
K3IXD