[VHFcontesting] VHF Sweepstakes Rover Announcement W5LL\R

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF Sweepstakes Rover Announcement W5LL\R
From: "Matt Patterson" <mattpatt@1starnet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 08:35:25 -0600
The W5LL/R team (W5LL, W5BL) will be QRV for the ARRL VHF Sweepstakes in the following grids.

Starting at the beginning of the contest at the grid corners of EM12, EM22, EM13 and EM23. Then moving to grid corner of EM01, EM11, EM02 and EM12. Then North to EM02, EM03 and EM04.

Sunday

We'll go East to EM14 and EM24 ending finally at EM23 which is my home QTH.

September was our first rover effort and we have made significant progress toward improving our setup.

6m - M2 Halo, TE Systems amp 400+ watts

2m - M2 Halo stack, Gulf Alpha 7el yagi, TE Systems amp 400+ watts

222MHz - 222 DEMI transverter, M2 10el yagi, TE Systems amp 200+ watts

432MHz - Gulf Alpha 16el yagi, TE Systems amp 200+ watts

Skeds are welcome however as we are a "run and gun" type of operation we never know when we're going to be in a certain grid at a certain time.

73's and hope to work many of you in the contest.

W5LL/R