[VHFcontesting] 1.2GHz FM Station For Sale

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 1.2GHz FM Station For Sale
From: "JT Croteau" <jt@w6cfo.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:31:44 -0800
Must part with my 1.2GHz FM Station to finance some other HAM interests.

Kenwood TM-541 in mint condition, used very little.  Complete with box, mic,
and all original documentation.

Diamond NR-124 FM mobile antenna, about 8db gain.  Awesome lil whip.
Antenna was purchased a month ago, new from HRO and has been mounted on my
truck for the same time period.

m2 35-element yagi, 10' boom, 18.4db gain over dipole.  This antenna has
seen very little use and was never installed permanently for any extended
period.  Looks new with no weathering.

Price: $500 for all plus actual shipping costs.

Only stuff I am looking for in potential trade items at this time are:

GLA Systems 6160 coil
Kenwood TS-850S

Please reply off-list if interested.

Thanks