[VHFcontesting] Estate VHF equipment

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Estate VHF equipment
From: "David L. Martin" <dlmarti@kc2lcf.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:45:49 -0500
A friend of mine is trying to sell some VHF equipment for a widow of a
local Ham.  Please email him with any questions (I know nothing):
ggunzelman@zcloud.net

Mirage 6m amp  A1015
Mirage  220 amp  C1012
Kenwood 2m All-mode TS700SP  #820021
Kenwood 6m All-mode TS600   #710276
Icom 220 All-mode (I forget the model, but it is the most recent one).
Icom 70cm All-mode IC471H  #01131

All of the rigs have either a built in PS, or come with a PS.
We cannot find the jumpers from the Kenwood PS to the Rig.
The Icom's have tone-encode, the Kenwood's have neither.

--
David L. Martin <w0snj@arrl.net>
http://www.kc2lcf.net

Welcome to the shallow end of the Internet!