[VHFcontesting] Hit and Run: Seeking eHam.net developer

To: VHF Contesting e-Mail List <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,CQ-Contest MailList <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Hit and Run: Seeking eHam.net developer
From: Radiosporting Fan <radiosporting@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:28:50 -0800 (PST)
Please accept this as a one-time OT post.  I am
attempting to find the person or company who is
responsible for having developed the eHam.net website.
 There is a public K-12 school in my area who wants to
setup a web-based commentary site with a similar
look-and-feel as eHam.net.  Is there anyone here who
can connect me with the right resource?

PLEASE RESPOND DIRECT.  DO NOT REPLY TO THE LIST.

This is fully off-topic, and am asking the indulgence
of list members in my single attempt to reach my goal.

Kind regards,
Ev, W2EV

ps. Yes, I've attempted to send emails to their
webmaster and a couple of others, but no reply as of yet.