[VHFcontesting] For Sale: M2 HO Loops, 2m and 70cm

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] For Sale: M2 HO Loops, 2m and 70cm
From: "JT Croteau" <jt@w6cfo.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:19:24 -0800
Hey everyone, doing some upgrading and selling my barely used arrays of 2m
and 70cm m2 HO loops.  I have everything needed for a stack of two HO loops
on each band.  Currently arranged as two 70cm loops in between the two 2m
loops.  Loops were purchased earlier this year and I only used them for 2
weeks on my truck, they have been sitting in my office since.

Posting here before going to eBay.  I have close to $400 invested, would
take $300 for everything to see that they go to a good home.

Thanks

- JT