[VHFcontesting] 2 Meter Sprint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2 Meter Sprint
From: Jeffrey Embry <jeffrey.embry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 09:02:30 -0400
Had a good time with the sprint last night.  Heard more than I worked,
which is to be expected since I decided to operate in QRP mode with a
Par Omni-angle in the attic (damn restrictions).  Heard K1TEO, N4HB,
KG4HOTand W3SO with reasonable signals and thought I might have had a
chance, but no joy.  Biggest surprise was not hearing a single station
from FM18.

Anyway the totals were 7 q's and 4 grids with two hours operating.

Don't have 222, but looking forward to the 432 sprint.

72/73

--
Jeff Embry, WI2T
FM19je

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large