[VHFcontesting] Microwave Scheduling

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, microwave@wa1mba.org,packrats@mailman.qth.net, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net,rover@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Microwave Scheduling
From: "Rick R" <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:16:23 -0400
Based on the responses I received, there appear to be too many folks with
conflicting activities to be active on 4/30 for the SBMS 2.3G + up contest.
Most everyone who did respond said that they would be active for the May 7th
903 +up Microwave Sprint.
As a result, I will try to be a "rover" on May 7th and start early at
Almunchy in NNJ (off rte 80) FN20, and then travel to FN21hb on Camelback
(can't drive up until after 8AM as gates locked) for the balance of the
morning thru 1 PM when the activity ends. I will hopefully have:
903-40W+ looper
1295-35W +looper
2304-10W+looper
3456-10W+looper
5760-10W+30" dish
10G-2W+30" dish
24G-2W+18" dish
Laser-8" parabolic mirror         Will coordinate on 144.260 as usual.   tnx
Rick, K1DS/R