[TowerTalk] 6 meter beams for sale

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 6 meter beams for sale
From: "Gregg Seidl" <gregg005@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 21:51:52 -0500
I have 2 6M-9KHW's for sale they are assembled but were never installed.I
thought I had them sold but buyer backed so they are available again.I would
like $350 each,I would ship at buyer cost but it would be MUCH better to pick
up.I'm near Green Bay,WI and could meet someone in Milwaukee or.......I also
have a new never installed Ring-Rotor 1045,made for Rohn 45.It was purchased
new in the spring of 2004 but I just don't have the time to install it.This too
was sold but same guy backed out.$1100 for it ,will ship at buyers cost.I also
have a Comtek Stackmatch made for 6 meters,$200 shipped.I can send pics if
someone wants.  Gregg  K9KL