[VHFcontesting] AA1YN database

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] AA1YN database
From: WBR/WF4R <wbr@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 11:46:15 -0400
Hello All,
                I've been working toward getting VUCC for 2 meters for
awhile now and need to work a little harder for the grids that I need.
I just queried the AA1YN database to see if anyone was registered in the
grids that I still need.  There are big gaps in the southeast.
     Please, if you work two meters (wsjt),  register your info on the
AA1YN database accessible from the PINGJOCKEY CENTRAL web page.
      I've also noticed that there are quite a few who have only partial
info listed and especially no grid square listed.  It would be a great
help to all if everyone would make sure their info in up to date.
Thanks.  I'll get off my soap box now.  73,  Bill,  WF4R