[VHFcontesting] FS: Heil Proset-4

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Heil Proset-4
From: Ed Steeble <esteeble@sc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:27:14 -0400
For Sale: Heil Proset-4 -  Boom mike (DX element) and headset WITHOUT any
adaptor(s) and it does not have the phase reversal switch.  I bought this
in 2002 when I used two different radios in VHF contesting and as a
potential back up for HF operations.  This head set is now excess and
hasn't been used for the past two years.  Shipped in the original box.  It
is in excellent condition.  I pay shipping to the lower 48 states via USPS
insured. $95 Postal Money Order or check.
73, Ed
K3IXD
k3ixd at arrl. net