[VHFcontesting] June DN70 - W0KVA

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June DN70 - W0KVA
From: Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 21:20:20 -0600
Multi-op station W0KVA (Kilowatts, Volts, and Amps) will be operating 6m
through 10G from DN70 this year.

(With the likely hole of 222, the radio's unhappy... and depending on
how lazy we get about antennas, others... heh heh.)

The last few years we've been in DM79 along with the other six operators
in Colorado.  (GRIN - That's only KINDA a joke.)

Someone mentioned "casual operation"... we're the epitomy of casual
here.  :-)  We might be on SSB, CW, WSJT, or we might just be outside
the shack looking for a beer and eating BBQ.

73,
Nate WY0X, John N0WBW, Scott W0KVA, and the other people I've
forgotten... the cast of thousands... or whatever.