[VHFcontesting] W3CCX June VHF Contest Operations

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W3CCX June VHF Contest Operations
From: K3EGE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 16:48:22 EDT
The Packrats will once again be operating the June contest from Camelback
Mountain in grid FN21hb using the call W3CCX. We will be operating all bands
from 6 thru 47 Ghz with high power, big antennas and a great location. We also
plan to operate WSJT mode on  6 and 2 meters from saturday midnight  until 8
AM sunday and would be happy to schedule with anyone.

Looking forward to working many of you in the contest.

73,
Bill - K3EGE