[VHFcontesting] N2MH will not be /R this weekend

To: microwaves@lists.valinet.com, rover@mailman.qth.net,vhfcontesting@contesting.com, fourlanders@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N2MH will not be /R this weekend
From: "Mark Herson, N2MH" <n2mh@n2mh.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 02:05:14 +0000
Hello Folks,

I'm sorry to disappoint anyone looking for me this weekend as a rover. Next
Tuesday I have to drive down to North Carolina from NNJ with a carload of
furniture and other things. Aside from the long drive to FM03ww, I'll need
most of Sunday to pack the car. So, my activity this time around will be
pretty curtailed.

Now, August and September, that's another story!

Please make note of new email address.

73, Mark, N2MH