[VHFcontesting] June contest weekend plans for K4UAE....

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June contest weekend plans for K4UAE....
From: "John R. Alley" <kf4uae@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 16:35:43 -0400
        The plans have changed somewhat drastically for K4UAE/R this
contest....
for the big thing I am not going to be Roving... a new truck purchase and
the lack of antennas has caused this problem. However; the antennas are on
order (KB6KQ loops...) and I'll be good to go for the August and for sure
the Sept. VHF contest. I had planned to be active this June as K4UAE/R not
going to make it. Will be on 50mhz through 432MHz (FM only on 222Mhz) from
the home QTH in EM86aa..... Looking for all contacts and specifically to
help out my fellow Roving nuts!!! Good luck to all in the contest. I'll be
on and off the air all weekend. May have another amateur here to help. Good
luck all!!!

73 de K4UAE
www.qsl.net/k4uae
John R. Alley