[VHFcontesting] June Rover plans

To: GMC@mailman.qth.net, VHFContesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June Rover plans
From: Bruce Herrick <bdh@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:59:57 -0600
Once again, I am planning to rove during the contest.  Unfortunately I
have not had time to make any changes except that I now have CW working
on all bands (except 222).  Since I plan to attend the hamfest im
Monument Saturday morning, I will start after the fest in the Colorado
Springs area and work my way north, in the following order:

DM78
DM88
DM89
DM79
DN70
DN80
DN81
DN71

I am open to suggestion if anyone thinks I should go elsewhere.  I have
no set schedule and will stay in a grid until I have worked everyone.
If 6 opens it could be interesting, but likely will do 4 grids on
Saturday and 4 on Sunday as in January.

Gear:

6m - TS690S, 50W, 1 KB6KQ loop
2m - IC290H, RFC Brick, 170W, 2 KB6KQ loops
125cm - TM321A, RFC Brick, 100W, FM only (sorry!), 1 KB6KQ loop
70cm - TR851A, RFC Brick, 100W, 2 KB6KQ loops

Sure hope the rain stops before the contest starts!

73,

Bruce WW1M