[VHFcontesting] New to this list!

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] New to this list!
From: "K5ZM" <k5zm@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:55:10 -0700

Hi all,

I've just subbed to the list. I've no idea how busy it is as I've not yet
looked at the archives. I've been active in the HF contesting scene for the
last 10 years or so to one degree or another. But find that as an apartment
dweller who no longer has a home station  (marriage, divorce.. you've heard
it all before;) the times in between majour tests can be a drag. So I'm
looking at VHF to fill a gap or two. I've played around some with 6m and my
primary interest remains both there and 2m. Would like to eventually get
into roving.

Looking forward to gleaning gems of info on this list! ;)

73,
Ian, K5ZM..  CN85 (don't ask me the rest of it, hi)