Re: [VHFcontesting] 2005 CQ WW VHF Contest

To: John Lindholm <w1xx@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 2005 CQ WW VHF Contest
From: Jeffrey Embry <jeffrey.embry@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:38:32 -0400
Look for K3OQ from FM19je in the Single-op, QRP Category (CW-only).  I
will be using an FT-726R to a Par Moxon on 6 and a 4 element 2 meter
Arrow antenna at about 15 feet or so from my front yard.  It ain't
much, but should do a little better than my attic antennas (Par
omni-angles).

Hope to hear a lot of activity.

Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je
ARCI #11643
FPQRP #-696
NAQCC #25
AMSAT LM-2263

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large