[VHFcontesting] UHF Contest plan

To: VHF CONTESTING <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] UHF Contest plan
From: Rusty Boling <ae4bk@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:26:12 -0700 (PDT)
NA4GC (Grid Circle), NA4PR (Pack Rover), and NA4CR (Captive Rover) will be
active strictly on 220 fm and 440 fm.  Don't look for them though, because they
are not interested in working anyone but eachother from as many grids as they
can circle/land in.  Will be working QRP and using rubber ducks for antennas
since no need for any power to work only yards away from one another.  Plan is
to hit atleast 600 grids using 3 Cessna and landing at various airports to make
contacts with one another.  Will not be on the air while in flight to stay
within the rules, so we will not be aeronautical mobile.  They said they would
hate to exploit any part the rules.  If you can't see them, you can't work them
so don't even try.  They may try to do some tail light or laser CW for some
light/laser contacts if the Fed's dont crack down on them for shining lazers at
the cockpits of one another's airplanes.

Just thought I'd offer this nonsense to lighten the mood guys.....73  Hopefully
the callsigns are fictional for now.
Rusty  NE4ME formerly AE4BK