[VHFcontesting] UHF Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net,rover@mailman.qth.net, microwave@wa1mba.org
Subject: [VHFcontesting] UHF Contest
From: "Rick R" <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 20:55:24 -0400
***TENTATIVE*** plans for K1DS/R  weather permitting, etc....
Sat afternoon: Camelback FN21hb at start of contest until about sundown when
they close the gate

Sat night doubtful? or early Sunday AM Maybe FN20jg. I expect to limit ops
Sunday AM as we have family plans. FN20 spot is OK thru about 1296, but
except for locals, not a great microwaving spot with the trees all fully
leafed. I may try other relatively close FN20 spots, so the headings won't
really change. Like FN20ie

Calling on 222.100+/- and 432.100 +/- also 144.260 if needed.
Will operate bands CD9EFGHIJP           C U Rick