[VHFcontesting] N5AC/R UHF Contest Plans

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, <ntms@itexas.net>,<rmg@clarc.org>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N5AC/R UHF Contest Plans
From: "Stephen Hicks, N5AC" <n5ac@n5ac.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 13:20:06 -0500
I will be in Austin at noon on Saturday and will begin rovering from there.
Here's the approximate plan.  As always, everything is subject to change.  I
will be accompanied by KE5FDS who will be operating some and logging a lot I
hope (my 8-year old son, Ryan)!

Saturday

1200  EM00 near Austin

1245  EL10 near San Marcos

1400  EL09 near San Antonio

1530  EM00 near Kerville

1600  DM90 near Roosevelt

1900  EM00 near Fredricksburg

2030  EM10 near Bee Cave (W of Austin)

Party, Lounge and sleep

Sunday

     0600  EM10 near Bee Cave

     0730  EM00 near Burnet (200 mi S of Dallas - routinely work 222, 432 to
Dallas fm here)

     0815  EM01 near Lampassas

     1015  EM11 near Waco

     1030  EM12 near Hillsboro

     1145  EM13 near Plano

Here's what I'll have with me:

40m-6m 100W  ATAS-120 vertical (not in use unless requested)

2m  350W  7el beam (not in use unless requested)

220  120W 7el beam

432  185W 18el beam

2304 70W  lots-o-elements loop yagi

3456 50W  lots-o-elements loop yagi

10G  2W  DSS dish . I will likely not pull this out a lot as it is a pain to
setup and I've got pretty limited distance on it

3456 did not hear last I checked, but I'm going to try and fix it this
afternoon.

Steve

Stephen Hicks, N5AC, AFA4SH   EM13qc
469-576-7488 cell