Re: [VHFcontesting] Captive rover not working you

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Captive rover not working you
From: Jeffrey Embry <jeffrey.embry@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 09:31:45 -0400
After watching this thread since it is one of my pet peeves along with
self-spotting, I think it all comes down to the person or persons.
They have to live with knowing what they have done.  That is why I
don't do it.  Even if the rules say not to, there is still a bit of
honor involved.  I try to play fairly and honorably and that is really
all that one can ask.  BTW...I am still having FUN which is the most
important part.

Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je
ARCI #11643
FPQRP #-696
NAQCC #25
AMSAT LM-2263

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large