Re: [VHFcontesting] Multiple Calls, Same Rover [was: Septemebr VHF

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Multiple Calls, Same Rover [was: Septemebr VHF
From: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 06:36:34 -0700
On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 10:08:45PM -0500, k9tms@mindspring.com wrote:

> Ken;
>
> This has been done several times by several rovers over the last few years.
> And the logs were submitted.

There will always be some contest rule violatons that can not be
detected by looking at the logs that are sent in after the contest.

> Interesting that all the negative comments seem to come from Hams we most
> likely have no chance of working.

How is quoting the rules to the contest a negative comment?
( I will admit that I have not been following much of this thread.)

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net