[VHFcontesting] contest skeds wanted de K9ZF SOLP EM78cq

To: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com,"VHFcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>,"vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] contest skeds wanted de K9ZF SOLP EM78cq
From: Dan K9ZF <n9rla@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 20:21:13 -0500
Still looking for contest skeds.

WSJT, SSB,  or CW.

I'll start the contest around 23:00z, most slots are still open.  I'm in
EM78cq.  I'll have 100 watts and small yagis on 6, 2, and 222 only.

I'll be working mostly skeds this contest, and maybe some SSB as time
allows.

If you have already sent a sked request, I'll be replying shortly.

73 and good luck!
Dan

--
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269