[VHFcontesting] NE Texas through upstate NY,SE Ontario Tropo for 222 MHz

To: "VHF Contesting e-Mail List" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,"Radiosporting Fan" <radiosporting@yahoo.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] NE Texas through upstate NY,SE Ontario Tropo for 222 MHz Sprint?
From: "John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK" <k9jk73@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 08:08:54 -0500
Along the lines of Ev's reminder about the 222 Sprint...has anyone else looked
at Hepburn's forecast for Tuesday? Do I interpret correctly that this predicts
some great potential for contacts along that path? Also look at the forecast
for Wednesday...the time of the 222 Sprint is right between those two...could
be interesting.

K9JK/R will be roving for the Sprint from around my local 4 corners here in the
NW suburbs of Chicago (EN51,52,61,62)...possibly with a more serious antenna (a
CC225WB) than the log periodic that I normally use.

In the words of the late Mr. Seabreeze...listen for the weak ones!

73, JK