[VHFcontesting] K3LFO/R for 222 Sprint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K3LFO/R for 222 Sprint
From: "David Erickson" <erickson+vhf@mddsg.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:07:38 -0400 (EDT)
The K3LFO/R team will be out in the rover for the 222 sprint.  However we
will not actually be changing grid squares.  We will be operating from
FM19 in Columbia, MD starting after 9pm.  We are planning on giving a
short talk on Roving and VHF Contesting to the Columbia Amateur Radio
Association in Columbia, MD.  Afterwards we planned on demo'ing the rover
and hopefully allow a few people to make some contacts.  We will have 6
through 1296 on board so even if you just want to test the equiptment out,
we will be available.

Anyhow I hope to hear alot of activity on 222!

73's
Dave
W3DIO