Re: [VHFcontesting] FREQ for tonight

To: Robert Tucker <rit001@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FREQ for tonight
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 10:52:45 -0500 (CDT)
I don't work 440 FM but the SSB/CW calling frequency is 432.100.  I
usually tune up and down 50 kHz from that listening for calls.  I usually
call CQ around 432.105-110.

CT is now a free program.  It will generate logs but yo may have to
calculate the score by hand if the contest isn't one of the listed ones
(and I don't think the VHF Sprints are included).

73, Zack W9SZ