[VHFcontesting] ke3ht/m 432 sprint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, wma-rovers@ke3ht.org
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ke3ht/m 432 sprint
From: Tim <ke3ht@ke3ht.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 22:30:21 -0400
I gave up. Yea its only 10pm (est). I did poorly but in the interest of
generating interest here is all I found. I was in FN11 Near HillsCreek
state park with 20 watts and a 4 element M2 beam.Yea, thats why I didn't
do so good but it is all that I could take with me!

I made two contacts ka2lim(fn22,cw) and n2pa(Fn12,ssb).

I heard but could not get them to hear me,
nq2o 432.100.5 cw 9:30est
k1teo fn31 432.103 cw 9:24est
k3tuf  fn10 431.1 9:05est
W3SO fn00 112.61 ssb loud!

nobody on 446.0 fm either that I could hear.

I spent an incredible amount of time on 144.105cw calling CQ but
absolutely no one responded! I tried 144.112.6 for a while hoping W3SO
would hear me but no one responded there either.

Amazingly beautiful night. 65 degrees, stars and an almost non existent
but pleasant breeze.

,,,Tim
KE3HT
http://www.ke3ht.org/rover