[VHFcontesting] DVRA 75th Anniversary ONAIR event this weekend.

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] DVRA 75th Anniversary ONAIR event this weekend.
From: "David L. Martin" <dlmarti@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 22:20:55 -0500
The Delaware Valley Radio Association (W2ZQ) is having its 75th
Anniversary on-air event this weekend.  Times are from 12:00 to 21:00
EST, both Saturday and Sunday.

Although most of our contacts will probably be on HF (20m and 40m), I am
going to try and have the VHF station manned most of the day on
Saturday.  We most likely will be hanging out around 50.135, with some
activity on 144.210, but you might need to hunt around (can't make it
too easy ;> ).

Custom Anniversary QSL cards will be handed out to those who SASE us
after the contest:

Delaware Valley Radio Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 7024
West Trenton, NJ 08625-0024

Please join us in celebration of one of the oldest clubs in Ham Radio.

--
David L. Martin
Special Events Coordinator for the DVRA