[VHFcontesting] What TV Show was that? (was: Re: Down Sizing my Rover)

To: k3uhf@earthlink.net, ka5cvh@gmail.com,vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] What TV Show was that? (was: Re: Down Sizing my Rover)
From: "John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK" <k9jk73@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:48:40 -0600
Couldn't resist the references...

Would you then have to call yourself 'The "R" Team'? (Or 'The "Slash R"
Team'?)

And don't forget that Drivers are counted in the limit of TWO operators even
if they do not operate so consider the trade-off of BA's driving getting you
there faster and allowing more operating time versus having a second
operator (or work on getting BA his license ;-).

Finally...wasn't that actually a Chevy or GMC van rather than a Ford?
(Nothing for or against either company's products...and I've done a lot of
roving in Fords).

Wishing everyone a Happy and Propserous 2006!

73, JK