[VHFcontesting] January VHF/UHF contest Rover

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] January VHF/UHF contest Rover
From: KR <k9g@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:17:12 -0800 (PST)
I will be heading to Sarasota, FL from Buffalo, NY during the January VHF/UHF
contest. I will work as a rover down  thru WV, VA, TN, NC, SC, GA, Fl. I will
be available ssb/fm on 6, 2, & 440 via Icom 706mkIIg, and FM on 220. I haven't
finalized what freq's yet but am open to suggestions. You can contact me via
email. Any suggestions would also be helpful. I will leave Buffalo, NY around
1900Z on the 21st

  73 Kevin k9kvn