[VHFcontesting] N6TEB and N6DN So Cal Rover Plans

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>,<sbms@lists.altadena.net>, <Wswss@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N6TEB and N6DN So Cal Rover Plans
From: "Dave Glenn" <glenn.d@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 12:20:07 -0800
N6TEB and N6DN will be heading to Central California Next Saturday for the
VHF Contest. Sunday we will start in Kettlman city and work our way back to
Signal Hill in Long Beach.

6, 2, 222, 432, 902 and 927.5fm, 1.2, 2.3, 3,4, 5.6, 10 GHz and Light.

Pat, N6RMJ will meet us at the starting point where he will have his new 24
GHZ rig along.

We will be starting Saturday at the convergence of DM05, DM15, DM04 and DM14
then heading north to the Shaver lake area of DM07 hopefully by 5pm, From
this 5000 foot vantage point it is an easy shot into the bay area and north.
We will end Saturday at the CM97, CM96, DM06 and DM07 convergence in Madera.

Sunday we will head to Kettleman city and on to CM95 and CM96 before heading
south to LA. We should be over the Grapevine by noon Sunday activating as
many LA Grids as possible.

If you are looking for VUCC this would be an excellent time pick up the
grids while we rove the contest.

Feel free to email questions.

Hope to work everyone.

Dave