Re: [VHFcontesting] NFL threatens Contest...CWAC CWAC

To: k3uhf@earthlink.net, "Eric Smith" <kb7dqh@donobi.net>,vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] NFL threatens Contest...CWAC CWAC
From: "Eric Smith" <kb7dqh@donobi.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:15:25 -0800
That thought has crossed my mind, or just keep heading
South and work all the rovers and mountaintoppers in
Califronia.  Hear there will be lots of stations out and
doing microwave stuff too... Once in the big ditch running
down the middle of the state, there is lots of stuff that
can be worked.
True, the big ditch in Southern Idaho looks like a
fantastic rover playground, but one would need a half dozen
or more to run around with to make it worthwhile I think.
 Maybe only 3 or 4 weak signal types down there, and they
don't much do contests.
Hopefully the diehards in the PNW will ignore the game and
stay by the radio otherwise it looks like us rovers will
just have to circle grids to get any points during the
game.
Eric
KB7DQH- Captain of the KB7DQH Unlimited Multioperator Super
rover!!!