[VHFcontesting] FS: Two AB-577 40' Mast/Tower For Sale

To: "vhf-post@w6yx.stanford.edu" <vhf-post@w6yx.stanford.edu>,"vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,"newsvhf@mailman.qth.net" <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>,Packrat List <Packrats@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Two AB-577 40' Mast/Tower For Sale
From: Steven Kerns <n3fti@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:51:17 -0800 (PST)
Hello Everyone,

I have two AB-577 military mast systems for sale.
Both come with the full kit that include the masts,
launcher, guyrings, guywires, and ground anchors.

One is original.  The second I modified for use with a
tailtwister rotor (other rotors could be used) so the
whole mast rotates using the rotor.  On the unmodified
unit I mounted a HD73 on top to rotate the microwave
antennas.

Also included are two sections of 1/4" wall aluminum
pipe that extend out the top of each mast to mount the
antenna on.

These are 40' units and can easily handle multiple
antennas, I used one for my 50 -432 yagis and the
second for the 903-10GHz antennas when I would go
portable.

For more info goto -
http://www.qsl.net/k4mg/MilitaryMastBig/MilitaryMastBig.htm

Another site is -
http://home.att.net/~surplusben/prod01.htm    This is
the company that I bought these from about 5 years
ago.

I am asking $450.00 each, the original price I paid
for them (does not include the rotors, but can do a
package deal if interested!), these are located just
outside Reading, PA

Please email with questions?

73

Steve, N3FTI