[VHFcontesting] FS - Green Heron Engineering Rotor Controller andHD73 Ro

To: "vhf-post@w6yx.stanford.edu" <vhf-post@w6yx.stanford.edu>,"vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,"moon-net@nlsa.com" <moon-net@nlsa.com>,"newsvhf@mailman.qth.net" <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>,Packrat List <Packrats@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS - Green Heron Engineering Rotor Controller andHD73 Rotor
From: Steven Kerns <n3fti@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:04:24 -0800 (PST)
Hello Everyone,

I have two complete systems for sale.  Each systems
consists of a Green Heron Engineering RT-20 Rotor
Controller and a HD73 rotor with precision
potentiometer installed.  I used these on my rover
trailer and they are increadibly accurate.  The
controller has RS-232 communication port and
interfaces with all software that uses rotor control
software.  When using two systems together (one on VHF
& one for microwave) they can be configured to track
each other to allow the microwave array to goto the
heading of the VHF array with a simple push of a
button (with or without a computer on the RS-232 port)
 To read about the controller go to
-http://www.greenheronengineering.com/download-files/brochure.pdf
or to download their user manual goto -
http://www.greenheronengineering.com/TechSupport/support.html

The HD73s both work perfect and have AB precision pots
installed, they are accurate to 1 or 2 degrees. They
are rated at 10.7SqFt.  The HD73s will no longer work
with their original controllers since the RT-20s
required a higher value pot to be installed.

I bought the RT-20s in December and only used them for
one contest (January VHF).  Since the rover trailer
has been disassembled they must go!

Asking $600.00 per system,  includes shipping anywhere
in the lower 48 states via UPS.

73

Steve, N3FTI
n3fti@yahoo.com