[VHFcontesting] W4SHG/R VHF Sprint 4/3/2006 Spring 144mhz SprintAttack S

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4SHG/R VHF Sprint 4/3/2006 Spring 144mhz SprintAttack Schedule
From: "Steve Gilmore" <shg@staffnet.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 20:20:33 -0400
Hello all,

After a long winter and horrific yard fixing weekend it is wonderfully nice
to get geared up for some VHF activity. Seems like it has been quite awhile
since I have been on the bands. Last years antenna debacle makes me that
much more appeciative of the SVHFS folks and this fun little sprint coming
up Monday night from 7:00p to 11:00p EST.

I will be attempting another 4 grid run for the evening, please note this is
optimistic but will very much try to keep the schedule.

        7:00pm - 7:40pm FM18AX
        7:55pm - 8:35pm   FM19AB
        8:50pm - 9:20pm FM09XA
     10:00pm - 10:15pm  FM08US (Looking South from Devils Stairs Skyline
Drive)
     10:20pm - 11:00pm  FM08US (Looking West/North / Northeast from Hogback
Skyline Drive)

If everything works I should have 13 Elements and 300 Watts in the
Expedition on the roll.
Hope I can generate some additional activity for this short one.

Should be on 144.247 or 144.267 if occupied.

Hope to hear many, many ....

Respectfully submitted
Steve Gilmore - W4SHG