[VHFcontesting] Real Time Scoreboard Active for Tuesday Sprint

To: VHF Contesting e-Mail List <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Real Time Scoreboard Active for Tuesday Sprint
From: Radiosporting Fan <radiosporting@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:47:23 -0700 (PDT)
All you need is the software and an "Always on"
Internet connection (or be willing to keep your
dial-up line active for the contest time).

Join the e-newsletter list by sending a blank email
to:
RFSportLogger-subscribe@yahoo.com

The software is available for download from the
group's "Files" area.  Members of the list who are
having problems downloading it can send me an e-mail
and I'll be happy to send it to you direct.  Yes, it
is Windows based for now. :)

Ev, W2EV