[VHFcontesting] SVHFS Conference April 28 and 29, 2006

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,<wsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, <microwave@lists.valinet.com>,<fourlanders@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] SVHFS Conference April 28 and 29, 2006
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 00:08:35 -0400
April 4th is the LAST day to make reservations at The Embassy Suites Hotel
in Greenville, SC and get the special conference rate of $99.00/day!  You
can still reserve a room after this date but the room rate WILL increase.
We have a great program set to go with many acivities for the
VHF/UHF/Microwave Ham!!!  All the details are posted at www.svhfs.org. Check
frequently in the coming weeks as we will make frequent updates.  We still
have MORE things to announce.  See you in Greenville! Do not miss this
Conference!

73
Jim, W4KXY