Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF Contest Changes???

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF Contest Changes???
From: "Stephan F Andre" <andres@msu.edu>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 23:23:41 -0400
One plausible explaination would be that the "UHF"
contest is really something to do that isn't 2M.
Adding 220 into the mix gives 220 some extra
exposure, which is a good thing.

Likewise, 1296 really isn't a microwave band but
including it in various contests gives folks like
me the ability to participate at least a little,
and become more interested.

(In my case, its working. I'm definitely interested
in adding 2, 3, 5, 10 as moola permits).

 --STeve Andre'
wb8wsf  en82