[VHFcontesting] Get Ready for the 6 meter Sprint!

To: VHF Contesting e-Mail List <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,CQ-Contest MailList <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Get Ready for the 6 meter Sprint!
From: Radiosporting Fan <radiosporting@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 09:11:34 -0700 (PDT)
Realtime Scoreboarding will be on-line again for the 6
meter sprint!

Thanks to those that used the Logger for the 432 MHz
Sprint.  We have uncovered a couple more items to fix
in time for the 6-meter sprint.

I'm now experimenting with auto-creation of award
certificates!  Thanks to the Tennesee DX Association,
we ran a Contest Within A Contest (CWAC).  If you used
the Logger, and scored in the 90th Percentile (had a
score that was higher than 90% of the others), you
qualify for a "Gold Level" award.  At the 70th
Percentile, you qualify for a "Silver Level" award.

Best of all...the certificates can be downloaded and
printed locally!

Check it out at http://www.RFSport.com at the bottom
of the Scoreboard page.  Comments on this strategy are
welcomed.

Right now this is a maual process.  We're hoping to
find someone to join the development team with cgi
experience and the ablity to auto-create them.