Re: [VHFcontesting] Need 26v 20a PS Information

To: "'Dennis Brickey'" <n4dd@preferred.com>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Need 26v 20a PS Information
From: "Mike Clarson" <mclarson@rcc.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 18:05:16 -0400
Dennis: The Good news: I have a few Motorola Nucleus power supplies--similar
to the Quantar supplies but higher current. 28V@24.5A; 14V@9A and 5V@7A,
700Watt maximum. Switching supplies, weigh about 10 pounds. BTW, if you have
one of the 150 watt amps, this is enough, but may not be enough to run the
300W amps at full power. Be happy to let them go for $100 each, plus
shipping.

The Bad news: I have not figured out how to get one to work outside the base
station. Can anyone help?? --Mike, WV2ZOW