[VHFcontesting] International claimed score database

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] International claimed score database
From: "Steffen Regis, DM2SR" <dm2sr@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 00:37:45 +0200
Dear Participants of May contest,

first of all I hope you all had a nice, successful contest this weekend.

since November 2005, after the BCC Meteor Scatter Contest, the webpage
http://www.vhf-contest.com is online.

I like to give every contest participant the possibility to upload his claimed
(unchecked) score into a database.
That will offer you the possibility to see immediately the results of other
european VHF and up stations.

Also for the latest contest, on 06/07 May, it is possible to upload the scores.

Of course this project is only interessant if many stations load up their log.
So, I hope to get many more results on the page.

Wishing you all the best and cu in the next contest.

73 de DM2SR

Steffen Regis
Tulpenweg 7
D-23919 Berkenthin