[VHFcontesting] June VHF Contest Plans

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June VHF Contest Plans
From: "Jim Erickson" <k3lfo@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 08:22:37 -0400
The K3LFO / ROVER team (Jim K3LFO+Dave W3DIO) will be operational for an
abbreviated rove during the June VHF contest weekend. The new rover is
not fully operational so we only plan to hit 6 or 7 grids.

Look for us Phone and CW on 144.244 +/- QRM and we'll coordinate from
there.

We will seek out as many of the Multi-op stations as possible so PLEASE
listen for the week ones.  It may be K3LFO/r!!

The following is a rough schedule:

GRID      6 DIGET   OPERATING STOPS
Saturday June 10, 2005:

FM19      FM19aw    McConnellsburg, PA

FN10      FN10db    Bear Mountain, PA

FN00      FN00xa    Sideling Hill, PA

FM09      FM09uq    Sideling Hill, MD

Sunday June 11, 2005

0400z -1200z  ZZZZzzzzz  ZZZZZzzzz

FM08      FM08us+   Skyline Drive, VA

FM07      UNK       Blue Ridge parkway

FM17      UNK       Maybe!!

FM18      UNK       Maybe While traveling

Monday June 13, 2005

Wherever we end up - Travel to FM07 and FM17 if time permits

We will have the following equipment:

50 Mhz         100W      Moxon Antenna

144 Mhz        400W      6  Element 8' DS Rover Beam

222 Mhz        110W      11 Element 9' Beam

432 Mhz        200w      15 Element 8' DS Rover Beam

903       30w       33 Element 12' Looper

1296      10w       45 Element 12' Looper

73 and good luck to all. Have a FUN and SAFE weekend

Jim K3LFO / Dave W3DIO