[VHFcontesting] K4KDJ EM97

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K4KDJ EM97
From: "Joshua M. Arritt" <jarritt@vt.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 19:01:55 -0400
The Virginia Tech Amateur Radio Association will be operating
JuneVHF/UHF from somewhere near EM97qi, 4300' AMSL atop Butt Mountain
(yep, that's its name on the map) in Giles County, VA.

Bands:

50MHz  --  100W   :::   3 el yagi @ 30'
144MHz  -- 160W  :::   13el yagi @ 25'
432MHz  --  35W   :::   19el yagi @ 30'
900MHz (FM Only)  -- 10W   :::  SCALA "Lawn Chair" Paraflector up 30'

I hear a contingent among us will be offering a sacrifice to the
propagation gods in a clandestine ceremony sometime later this week.  (hihi)

Good luck to all, we'll hear you this weekend (hopefully, you'll hear us
too!).

73,
-   Josh  KF4YLM