Re: [VHFcontesting] WB8BZK/R June Contest Plans

To: Mike Metroka <VHFRover@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] WB8BZK/R June Contest Plans
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 22:41:54 -0500 (CDT)
Yeah. Now suddenly we have thunderstorms in the forecast.

If they are sporadic with dry times in between I'll be as active as I
can.  If it turns into a constant downpour like N5RP and I experienced
last year on Bald Knob (EM57) I don't know what I'll do ...

Only Saturday will tell ...

73, Zack W9SZ